Tuesday 3 January 2012

#CharityTuesday


Happy New Year Everyone

So with 6 weeks to go Ball Central is up and running with a vengeance, the to do list is growing by the minute and I still have 2000 raffle tickets to sell #panic

Things are coming together nicely however and the night should blow the socks off my guests.

Raffle Tickets are available at £1.00 each, in a book of 10 so please if you can help me out by purchasing a few I'd been eternally grateful.  A list of prizes is available on our website AlexandersCharityBall.co.uk or on our Facebook page Facebook Alexanders Charity Ball

Finally for now ;

2011 was a year full of highs and lows, the lowest being the death of my Nan in April.  My Dad however gave me some pictures of the twins at my Nan's house that I have never seen before, they must have been taken on her camera so have only just come to light.  They are lovely and capture both boys perfectly.


 Harrison is on the Left, Alexander on the right 



1 comment:

  1. Ohh I love finding unexpected photos - they are gorgeous. You are certainly a busy lady organising the ball - well done.

    Mich x

    ReplyDelete