Tuesday 22 November 2011

#CharityTuesday

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

As part of #CharityTuesday I'd like to say a big Thank You to all the people that have agreed to support us in some way with the ball.

My first Thank You goes to Sam and Karen at Glamourpuss Weddings.  I emailed them last year as I was looking at getting some Chair Covers for our venue, they make the room just that little more classy and intimate and as Glamourpuss are a local company I figured the logistics might be easier.
The email I got back was overwhelming as Sam at Glamourpuss offered full venue decoration including Centrepieces, Twinkle Backdrop, Chair Covers, the list goes on and on. I had never met Sam before but she felt so moved by our story that she offered her full support, not only for our first ball but for as long as there was an Alexander's Charity Ball, Glamourpuss would be our decorator.  Glamourpuss is run from Sam's home in Barnsley, she works full time hours and has 2 children so for her to offer this for the foreseeable future is unbelievable. 

Glamourpuss Weddings Website

Tankersley Manor's Tankersley Suite is a beautiful room but it was transformed on the night and looked amazing, the work involved was stupendous and gave me the wow factor I was looking at for my guests.


The theme was cocktails so each table had a centrepiece of a different cocktail, which with 20 tables was no small task and when the lights went down they were lit up, plus the charity colours of Yellow (gold) and Blue were incorporated into the sashes for the chairs and table runners.

                          
       

I am very excited about this year's Vegas Theme and I know Sam has tonnes of ideas for decoration for the next few years as well.

So a HUGE Thank You again Sam you are Brilliant and I can't wait to see how it all looks in February.

As part of our fundraising for FSID, Sam is running a competition to 'Win Your Wedding 2012' so please if you are getting married in 2012 and would like Sam and her team to work their magic on your venue (subject to Terms and Conditions) Get in touch with her via her Website Glamourpuss Weddings

More Details and Pictures can be found here on Glamourpuss Weddings Facebook Page


Thank You So Much Sam and Karen xxx




If you'd like to help or make a donation to Alexanders Charity Ball Please see my previous #CharityTuesday  post for more details 
Thank You



No comments:

Post a Comment